Hello and welcome to my blog. Please feel free to browse through. :D

Friday 11 November 2011

Friends? I guess not.

I thought you were my friend. I thought we had some things in common. I thought I finally found a good friend.

Looks like I was wrong about you. You never were my friend. You never cared a single bit 'bout me, did you? I was only your friend when there was no one else. I was just a substitute. Before, we used to laugh a lot, but now, we hardly even talk to each other. We even shared our secrets! Now, its like, we've never even met, or that I don't even exist in this universe.

You made me realise that I shouldn't just trust anyone so easily. You're such a jerk, you know that? Now I even wonder how I came to trust you in the first place.

Just,
hui

No comments:

Post a Comment