Hello and welcome to my blog. Please feel free to browse through. :D

Wednesday 6 July 2011

Untitled

Is there anybody out there walking alone?
Is there anybody shouting when no one can hear?
Is there anybody drowning pulled down by their fear?
Is there anybody laughing to kill the pain?
Is there anybody screaming the silence away?
What can you do when your good isn't good enough?
How many times will it take for me to get it right?
So I throw up my fist
Throw a punch in the air
And accept the truth that sometimes life isn't fair

If I die young, bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink me in the river at dawn
Send me away with the words of a love song
A million sparks are falling down
So dark and cold
Can't make it all on my own
I'm dying tonight
I'll meet you on the other side
Funny, when you're dead how people start listening
Goodbye

Just,
hui

No comments:

Post a Comment