Hello and welcome to my blog. Please feel free to browse through. :D

Sunday 15 November 2009

I LOVE TAEKWONDO xD

today was my first day going for taekwondo training at 9:30 am to 11 am, which is the second session. it was fun. it's my first time coz i always go for the first training session, 8 am to 9:30 am. i changed is coz the first session is for those from white to blue belt[ but if you're brown, poom or black you can still go], so i decided to join the other session[for brown to black belt only] with my seniors. it was fun coz you get to do stuff which you don't get to do when you're with your juniors. XD

ooh, i can't wait for my next taekwondo training session. omg, it's lesser than 12 hours and i miss taekwondo training already!!!! WTH!!!! one more thing, I LOVE TAEKWONDO!!!! although i used to hate it when i was in standard 5 or 6, i think.... lol. ahh, looks like i've grown to like it. no no, to 'LOVE' it, not 'like'.

i LoVe TaeKWoNDo

-nuts at the moment XP
~hui~

No comments:

Post a Comment