Hello and welcome to my blog. Please feel free to browse through. :D

Sunday 12 July 2009

OUCH!!!!!

omg, i hurt my baby finger again. ouch, so damn painful. the first time i hurt my baby finger was while playing games last year. it was so painful. i couldnt move my finger for 2/3 days. and wen i can move my finger, i cant close my right fist properly. den this time, i hurt my baby finger while sparring durin taekwondo practice (obviously i din cry la). oso very painful, but not as bad as the first time, for i still can move my finger, but, i think dat i hav made my finger worst. and now it hurts even more every time i try to close my fist properly.

who can help me.....
my baby finger HURTS a lot.....
n i hope dat it will recover soon, for it really hurts.....

No comments:

Post a Comment